Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great Quick Gift Idea by Monica Yasher


Man oh Man! It's the holidays and there are so many to buy for! And, that includes for myself! So I'm going to purchase my gift, to myself, which is a USB turntable. I'm sure to get exactly what I want! And it’s a great gift for anyone that has vinyl records laying around that they want to transfer to CD.

Nelson tells me that he actually has THIS model, and for the money the quality is pretty good. Beats having to purchase those vinyl records on CD! And, that's only if they can be found at all! Blues fans-just think of all the music that you shelved and can pull back out again! Easy to setup and use. About $100. Way Cool!

Here's where you can get it: CLICK HERE

Audio Technica AT-LP2D-USB Fully Automatic Stereo Turntable with USB Output, Includes Recording Software and Dual Magnet Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment